Audio and video intercoms installed on gates allow for communication between you and your guests. These intercoms are not only equipped with audio and video communications but usually have a trigger for a gate opener to allow visitors inside. Gate intercoms can be hardwired or wireless. More advanced models also have built-in card readers or keypads to allow access from expected guests. Audio and video intercoms are great additions for apartment buildings and commercial offices.
A professional electrician can help install an intercom for your gate system to provide security to you and your guests. Intercoms are great, cost-effective ways to secure your home or business. Many intercoms allow for the following:
- The ability to see a wide-angle with a camera that has a 170-degree view of the entryway
- Panning, tilting, and zooming of the camera to see specific areas
- Hidden camera to help secure entry from unwanted guests
- High resolution to see everything in detail
- Monitoring from the inside of your home or business as well as on smart devices
- Alerts to let you know someone is waiting outside
It’s easy to see the perks of installing a gate intercom. The security feature alone is enough to sell anyone, but what if you’re still not sure. Just think of the convenience of not having to go down flights of stairs to allow your guest in. With a click of a button, you will be able to see and hear your guests. Another click and the gate will open to allow entry.
Safety in any situation is important. Pair that with convenience and there should be no question. Installing a gate intercom is the best option when it comes to securing your home or business. Contact a professional electrician today to get started!
Secure Tech’s focus is on the needs of our customers and we offer a full range of installation and maintenance services. We install and service all types and brands of security equipment including gate intercoms.